2nd post.

Could you get your G reset for this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If your talking about the second post I would not advise doing so. Playing through the game and then using mission selector to beat on legendary though is okay.

There's no way they can check that, so I wouldn't see why you'd have to worry about it.  No different then using console commands to unlock all of the Fallout 3 pc achievements.

Edit:  After looking, it's obvious you already did this for F3.  That's cheating just as much as this is, so why would you worry about it now?

That idea is genius. I wish I thought to do that when I had Halo 2 for PC. Unfortunately I think I've uninstalled it.

What a time-wasting knob I was.  I actually beat the game on Legendary.

Not that it's all too difficult though.

[quote user="The Operator"]

There's no way they can check that, so I wouldn't see why you'd have to worry about it.  No different then using console commands to unlock all of the Fallout 3 pc achievements.

Edit:  After looking, it's obvious you already did this for F3.  That's cheating just as much as this is, so why would you worry about it now?

[/quote]

Yup. I did this for Fallout 3. That is 100 % legal to do though. I guess this would be fine to do?

It appears they blocked my link now............... I probably won't do it then.

Highly illegal you could face 5 years in prison.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="xDJNeLLieNeLL"]

Yup. I did this for Fallout 3. That is 100 % legal to do though. I guess this would be fine to do?

[/quote]

You still cheated.  You didn't do what the achievement requires to be unlocked, which would be cheating.  If you consider that legal, this is just as legal.

Yup. Both are legal and won't get your G reset. I am going to play the game though. Not do this glitch.

[quote user="xDJNeLLieNeLL"]

Yup. I did this for Fallout 3. That is 100 % legal to do though. I guess this would be fine to do?

[/quote]You unlocked all the Fallout 3 achievements on the same day. So I reported you to Bethesda. But since that is 100% legal to do, I guess you aren't worried about it.