Would this be a cool feature?

Would you find this a cool feature with kinect if you could scan your face, and have it rendered into your character?
Say I put my face up to my kinect and it scans me, then my game would say "Scanning..." Builds my Modeled character, and then shows me as that character? I think this would be a new era into fps gaming, Because it would make the game much more realistic. and for people that didn't have connect it would have a avatar editor like tom clancy's Rainbow six. I think this would be extremely interesting.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no, just no! the last thing we need is another big time game claiming it's "Better With Kinect". leave that cute Kinect stuff for the little kids and families.

If this happens it would be unfair because my looks would blind everyone.

People (this community) would be scanning everything EXCEPT their faces.

Get ready to see ten year old peni.

I've never shown my face to the internet.

I'm not starting now.

rainbow six vegas had this feature

Rainbow six was a awesome game

I've seen Joe's picture. He's a sexy beast, people.

True story. Maria wouldn't like having that face around the internet, y'know? ;)

Im pretty handsome if i do say so myself haha. To bad this stupid sling makes me look like an idiot -_-

-

Back on topis no they should not add this feature because it is true we would see a lot of dicks, and thats not something i want to deal with.

[quote user="EM1 B16A2"]

rainbow six vegas had this feature

[/quote]

Yea and it was awesome. And they had some system in place where you couldn't use anything other than a face to put on your character's face. So you could take the faces of popular people or characters, like I saw lots of jokers, but I didn't see a single wiener.