Would the PS3 3D TV Bundle work with an Xbox 360?

That TV bundle is so cheap and it has 240hz which means NO GAMING LAG AT ALL! both of my HDTV's in my house have 1 second lag input. I bet over half of gamers using HDTV's dont even notice this lag. this is a sweet bundle do you think id have any problems? i dont have a PS3 but id assume it works since it uses an HDMI cord

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

absolutely not. the little "PlayStation" logo on the monitor destroys any microsoft product within 50 feet with a playstation brand anti-xbox missile system.

but seriously, there's difference between any other 3d tv and this one, other than the logo...and the fact that it can show two over lapping images with the 3d glasses.

I'm sorry but what part of the world do you live in where you consider an awful 3d technology 24'' tv worth 499? Besides the rest of the stuff, this is a RIPOFF! You can only play it with the PS3 and so far its not even confirmed you can even watch normal TV with it. Also have you thought about what kind of setup you would have to reconfigure you room to? Highly inconvenient, I don't see a single thing good about this at all..FYI 24'' for a TV is SMALL!

It's only good for your bedroom. You know - have friend over both sitting on the bed playing co-op with their 3d glasses.

Too small for a lounge room (or any room as large as a lounge room).

Yes you will its a 3dtv like any other

[quote user="Shocker300"]

I'm sorry but what part of the world do you live in where you consider an awful 3d technology 24'' tv worth 499? Besides the rest of the stuff, this is a RIPOFF! You can only play it with the PS3 and so far its not even confirmed you can even watch normal TV with it. Also have you thought about what kind of setup you would have to reconfigure you room to? Highly inconvenient, I don't see a single thing good about this at all..FYI 24'' for a TV is SMALL!

[/quote]

Of course you can watch normal TV on it. In all reality, it's just a 3D display that has found a new use for the alternating 3D images. It will also be compatible with the 360... Only the 360 will be incapable of taking full advantage of the set's features. By the way, $499 for a high quality LCD display, a pair of 3D glasses, an HDMI cable & a game is extremely inexpensive, especially considering that Sony is one of, if not the best manufacturer of LCD displays. You are correct that it is only viable as a bedroom set. Fortunately for me, I have PS3 & 360 cosnoles on both my main system in the living room and in the bedroom, so I will definitely be taking advantage of a $499 3D Sony display. At that price, I don't even care about the game or the HDMI cable. To be completely honest, if the set weren't a Sony, I'd be afraid of the extremely low price for that package. Also luckily for me, I prefer sitting at a desk, playing on a smaller screen as opposed to the big set in the living room. To be completely honest, if the set weren't a Sony, I'd be afraid of the extremely low price.

It only works with the Playstation 3 because its made for good quality superior products. trollface.jpg

(just teasing!)

Whatever Lag I get with my 50 inch tv Its long gone...As In I got used to it and compensate it for it long ago. it no longer matters to me. I hate small screens.

Im really considering getting this, it's a great alternative to migrate to the 3d realm.

How much is this thing? Is there anything in the market that has the same features as this tv?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

240hz sets tend to usually lag the most. Game mode on most of those sets is 60hz, as to avoid the processing lag of the smooth/true motion features.

You can get a 40"+ plasma for 100-200$ more.