Would Someone PLEASE!

Explain these character cards???   I keep getting the same one OVER & OVER  and I don't know when they are used IS it automatic? or do they kick in when the particular character gets back to RESET or ZERO << After promoting class? I personally think they should just take them off the Pkg, an maybe make one similar to the equipment pkg for them exclusive, bottom line is I never seem to benefit from them?? How am I suppose to keep track on how many I have or when I use them???  Are they in the Manifest? on EA Bioware??  Do you think they are worth keeping, You level up so fast anyway? am I right?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it's done automatically just to make things 'easier'... I mean, last night I was in a match with my level 19 Cerberus Adept with only 40k til level cap... so, did a Bronze match, got 150k. Got my level, but lost the remaining 110k XP... which is pretty much standard for XP gain when you hit the level cap (Using Final Fantasy XI as an example, when I hit level 95 Black Mage (without having done the quest to raise my level cap to 99), the remaining XP gained was lost).

While leaving the XP cards to the side to be used when you want to, does seem like a good idea, it'd probably cause more problems (as there's already a few with the MP), so having them used automatically just seems to be easier to do, than create a seperate system to hold them til the player wants to use them.

Regarding Playfire... I'd suggest getting in touch with one of the mods/admin there and see if there's anything they can do to sort it out.

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

OMG, when you promote your class then entire class goes back to zero. You really didnt figure this out?

[/quote]OMG!  Really  OHH thankyou!!!!  you dont understand what Im asking?  IS THIS PROCESS AUTOMATIC? WHY? WHEN LIKE IN MY CASE WHEN I OPENED THAT PKG AND RECIEVED THE KROGAN HIGH XP CARD, I WAS ON LEVEL 18 SOLDIER, I PLAYED A COUPLE OF ROUNDS LEVELED UP TO 20 THEN PROMOTED EVERYTHING BACK TO ZERO, NOW I WENT TO OPEN UP THAT KROGAN SOLDIER HIGH XP CHARACTER AN ALL IT HAD WAS 10XP, WHERE DID MY XP GO

[/quote]

You answered your own question FueldRockets. You had a level 18 soldier when you opened that pack,right? The XP from that card was added right away to your overall Solider class... not a specific character in that class. So if you have 100,000 XP in level 18 Soldier, then the 62,000 XP (Or w/e amount it was) was then ADDED onto your amount giving you 162,000 XP for ALL Soldier characters.
Like I said before... the XP cards give you XP not just to the character depicted on said card, but to ALL characters of that specific class. You get a Male Human Vanguard card? The XP is spread over ALL Vanguards and so on. The Silver XP cards give XP to ALL characters in a class BUT give a sole appearance option to the character depicted in that card only.

hey does your playfire playcard always show an updated profile mine dosnt, it seems to lag, it should be showing my mass effect 3 stats an the current avatar items is way OFF! I havnt used that washington bullets jersey since last year in 2011..

[/quote]

My Playfire card still has my avatar decked out in NCIS field gear... when I haven't had that equipped in a while. I think it takes a 'shot' of what your avatar is wearing WHEN you join Playfire and uses that for the playcards.

[/quote]Yeah well All I was asking is why is it automatic I never even had a Krogan Soldier activated when I got that card in the pkg, thats why I waited until the next  reset ( a couple of matches later) and when I did reset IT wasnt there, they should leave them somewhere like all my other equipment an let me decide when to activate them, an at least your playfire card is up to date mine still showing june 19th..

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

OMG, when you promote your class then entire class goes back to zero. You really didnt figure this out?

[/quote]OMG!  Really  OHH thankyou!!!!  you dont understand what Im asking?  IS THIS PROCESS AUTOMATIC? WHY? WHEN LIKE IN MY CASE WHEN I OPENED THAT PKG AND RECIEVED THE KROGAN HIGH XP CARD, I WAS ON LEVEL 18 SOLDIER, I PLAYED A COUPLE OF ROUNDS LEVELED UP TO 20 THEN PROMOTED EVERYTHING BACK TO ZERO, NOW I WENT TO OPEN UP THAT KROGAN SOLDIER HIGH XP CHARACTER AN ALL IT HAD WAS 10XP, WHERE DID MY XP GO

[/quote]

You answered your own question FueldRockets. You had a level 18 soldier when you opened that pack,right? The XP from that card was added right away to your overall Solider class... not a specific character in that class. So if you have 100,000 XP in level 18 Soldier, then the 62,000 XP (Or w/e amount it was) was then ADDED onto your amount giving you 162,000 XP for ALL Soldier characters.
Like I said before... the XP cards give you XP not just to the character depicted on said card, but to ALL characters of that specific class. You get a Male Human Vanguard card? The XP is spread over ALL Vanguards and so on. The Silver XP cards give XP to ALL characters in a class BUT give a sole appearance option to the character depicted in that card only.

hey does your playfire playcard always show an updated profile mine dosnt, it seems to lag, it should be showing my mass effect 3 stats an the current avatar items is way OFF! I havnt used that washington bullets jersey since last year in 2011..

[/quote]

My Playfire card still has my avatar decked out in NCIS field gear... when I haven't had that equipped in a while. I think it takes a 'shot' of what your avatar is wearing WHEN you join Playfire and uses that for the playcards.

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

The XP Cards can be useful to speed level your characters back to 20 and promote them either to increase your N7 rank or to relevel them again in a different way (as respec cards, can drop rather rarely at times). I doubt BioWare will cut them out altogether though

I say just get rid of them all then an GIVE out more weapon upgrades..

The XP from those cards, even though it may have a Krogan Soldier on it, is spread out to ALL in the Soldier class... with a new appearance option for the class specified on the card. Your XP on ALL of your Soldier's would've jumped 62K.

I have Krogan soldier, just wondering where all the xp went to cuase it wasnt there after I promoted my soldier class, I guess my Krogan 62k xp card went to my class that was at level 18 when I got it, if thats the case than thats bloody STUPID waste of a 62k xp card...