Would really like some help with this.

Back when I was 13, my Mom bought me and my Brother a Xbox 360.

We shared an Xbox Live account, and made it a family account.

Here's where my question starts. I played The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion almost non-stop for 4 years,and now I've recently gotten into it again.

One problem, all the DLC I bought with my allowance; I cannot use, for two reasons; one my new gamertag, and two I bought my own Xbox.

I understand the whole Licensing issue, but I'm wondering if there is anyway I'd be able to just get those Licenses off the old xbox, and onto my own; seeing as how it was my money which purchases them, and I'd rather not buy something I already have.

I'm asking if there is anyway which soever I would be able to just get those few licenses, because the DRM transfer, transfers them all; and my brother still uses the old Xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No. The license transfer will only transfer all of the licenses. There's no way to choose just a few. And if you're using a different gamertag, there's no way to transfer them between accounts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

FML

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can borrow, rent or buy a copy of the Game of the Year Edition, you will be able to install Shivering Isle and Knights of the Nine from the second disc and use that.

Sorry this didn't help.