Would it Kill them to patch freezing issues?

What's the deal here?  Rocksteady has enough time to release two DLC packs but can't fix the startup freezing problem?

I just downloaded the Robin pack and can't play it because my game won't start. 

Has anyone found a fix other than continually turning off and on the Xbox until the game loads?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What I found helped was starting the game BEFORE I sign into XBOXLive, once you see the writing appear on the screen, then sign in, for some odd reason if I sign in first, it often freezes up and I see a blank screen, try it, it may work for you too...:-)

[quote user="Arkham99"]

What I found helped was starting the game BEFORE I sign into XBOXLive, once you see the writing appear on the screen, then sign in, for some odd reason if I sign in first, it often freezes up and I see a blank screen, try it, it may work for you too...:-)

[/quote]

This is what I do also DutRank - start game up when at press start screen login then works for me every time. I have the same problem if I'm signed in and start game up I get the Blank Screen Freeze every time.