Would it be Possible to Sell CoD Zombies Separately?

They do on Tablet devices.  Obviously not as good as the PC/console version but they still do it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sure it'd be possible since they have a whole different team that designs zombies. I'm sure if that whole team decided to quit and start their own company under an Activision publishing contract, they'd do it. And it'll still be good. But of course, they won't quit and do that since Treyarch needs them to keep the Zombies story-line going.

I meant just the current zombie stuff as a cheaper downloadable as opposed to buying the full game like they do on other devices. 

-

That thing might be neat as well though.

Would be nice if they sold the multiplayer part separately as well then.

But nope. We can't get nice things.

There's enough zombies fans too maybe do something like that, I've never been that big of a fan of zombies I love Multiplayer way more then zombies.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]Would be nice if they sold the multiplayer part separately as well then.[/quote]

That's the problem though. See, zombies would be good as its own game since it has its own story, and own type of play. Multiplayer as itself just wouldn't make sense in my eyes.

If they sold a stand alone arcade version of Zombies which allows you to connect to people who have the full Retail version of CoD to play Zombies with them, I would probably actually buy it, except it would probably be 1600-2000 MSP knowing Activision, and then I would wait for it to be 50% off.

Mark my words, eventually Call of Duty's zombie mode won't be released as in game content but it will be day one DLC, you heard it here first.

^^ I wouldn't be surprised.

-

I wish they would make it separate. I want Black Ops II for zombies, but I don't want to touch the rest of the game. I'll wait til it goes on sale in a few months.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm sure it will have it's own standalone game someday, it's such a wildly successful mode. I know people who have bought Call of Duty just to play the zombie mode and nothing else, and I would imagine Treyarch or Activision knows that. It really just depends on if Activision wants more money, and I'm sure they do.

I would be very surprised if there ends up never being an XBLA Call of Duty zombie mode or something to that degree.

I wouldn't like it. Then I would likely have to pay 120 bucks for both, which would be terrible and I wouldn't buy one.