Would anyone be interested in helping me? =(

I had this game earlier and I already got all the achievements, etc. I just like playing this game and if anyone still plays was wondering if they could help me get into Hard mode since no one plays normal, I beat ch 1 but ch 2 is almost impossible on solo. Should take too long if you are well experienced and have top level items and skills.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sure, why not :) Go ahead and add me. When you see me online, just message me and invite to party and I will blast you through. How about on saturday? Its a good time for us to get some equipment for you and run through the entire game :)

i dont mind at all either just let me know when you want to jump on and ill lend a hand

Ah its nice to see people still coming on this game :)

I'm open to give it a go as well. I spend most of my time on singleplayer but it would be nice to play with some decent people. So add me too if you'd like. I've got a lot of time on the game but don't have too many items compared to most of the vets.

Sure :) I will send a FR your way so when you see me online, I will be glad to give a hand. Do you have a headset and all the DLC chapters?

Yeah I've got both, thanks. :)

If anyone still wants to play sometime, I'll be happy to. Still need the boots from, I think CH 11 it was.

@Keroken - Just add me and I will help you out :)

I assume your on about Sonic Boots? Chapter 9 Hard Boss Drop

Note: Love the banner :)

Send me a game invite I have all the dlc maps just need poetic justice, dual crush, and the other weird achievo then I can grind my million quid and collect items. I'll also play for fun.

I'd gladly help anyone, just add me and let me know that you want to play Castlevania. Gamertag - Covert Theory