Worthless Update is Worthless...

Screen still flashes, ammo is deployed on the ground before hitting the trigger and having to hit A or hold B still gets you killed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think I just peed my pants.

nerfed the stingers buffed the air vehicles dam

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

nerfed the stingers buffed the air vehicles dam

[/quote]

Funny you mention that. Now people are acting like they're invincible and die faster than before lately. First Igla I fired at a chopper blew it up instantly. every other time I hit a vehicle, they freaked out and crashed. It's a bit too easy to take them out, I think. The nerf is getting to their head.

hope so or you just ran across couple of noobs

What I can't stand is when someone revives you, someone can come along and kill you while your frantically trying to hit A or hold B. It should revive you without that stupid option.

I get more green screen flash on the new maps than I did on the old ones......

Did they nerf the tactical lights?  I could have sworn I was blinded by one on Oman last night...

[quote user="BGH FlakJacket"]

I get more green screen flash on the new maps than I did on the old ones......

[/quote]

There was a lot of red flashes on Wake Island just now.  I thought I was getting flashed by a guy with a laser sight.  It was that bad. 

[quote user="DooMsDaYRangeR"]

What I can't stand is when someone revives you, someone can come along and kill you while your frantically trying to hit A or hold B. It should revive you without that stupid option.

[/quote]

Wait - people revive you????  GET OUT!   

Seriously though - I think they took that out, I don't recall having to hit A when I got picked up post patch

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="DooMsDaYRangeR"]

[/quote]

Wait - people revive you????  GET OUT!   

Seriously though - I think they took that out, I don't recall having to hit A when I got picked up post patch

[/quote]

Indeed they do.

Maybe DICE should take note.  Battlefield 4, instead of getting XP to unlock guns like now.  You have to do team based actions like "200 revives, and 10,000 heals to unlock the MP44" or something.