worth picking u this late ?

just as the subject says is black ops worth picking up this late i am buying a xbox 360 in beginning of october an was wondering if it's worth picking the game up an havin to purchase all the DLC aka map packs i really want a good online shooter and im unsure whne MW3 comes out 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hellu, just wanted to say that i really think you should purchase Black Ops! Im guessing MW3 will be quite different compared to Black Ops so why not buy both? I say go for it!

Plus, i think MW3 is released the 8th of November :)

MW3 release Nov 8, but BOs is good and zombies takes COD to another level.

Yeah worth it for the zombies alone

I don't think so.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]I don't think so[/quote]

When i saw that you were the last person to reply, I knew you were gonna say no.  Just curious, why do you hate this game so much?

I'd say yes, because even Call of Duty 4 is still active online. If the game appeals you'll definitely get your money's worth with the amount of online activity still in it.

I would buy the game, but don't buy all the DLC. I have no DLC and play BO fine. Wait and see if you like MW3, then decide on which DLC to buy.

Personally I wouldn't buy it because a new one is coming out in two months. Not saying the game isn't worth though, especially zombies.

If you can get it cheap, sure.

Personally, NO. I say wait for MW3.