Worth it?

OK, the game is on sale today for $20 at Best Buy. Is it worth picking up? I don't play a whole lot of MP and from what I've read the campaign sucks and the MP is the only redeeming quality in the game. Is that true? Thanks in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its all really up to you and how you play shooters..For 20$ its a good deal...

[quote user="speculum fight"]

OK, the game is on sale today for $20 at Best Buy. Is it worth picking up? I don't play a whole lot of MP and from what I've read the campaign sucks and the MP is the only redeeming quality in the game. Is that true? Thanks in advance

[/quote]

BF games are all about the Multiplayer so if you don't do that, and you gotta worry about $20, I say pass.

$20 seems like a very good deal but if ya don't like MP games forget about it.

Battlefield has always been about the MP. I like to pretend that singleplayer doesn't exist.

the campaign is excellent and the mutiplayer is also really good. Definite buy

The campaign is excellent... lolmao. I guess you liked ME3's ending? @OP, for $20 it's a great deal, if you don't like it you can also return it.

Its not the greatest campaign but not as bad as some gamer's make out, if its a new copy of the game which has an un-used multi-player pass for $20 then you also get access to 6 Co-op missions. Even if you don't like the MP it's still a good deal IMOP.  

Is it limited edition?  If yes then you get B2K map pack free.  If its not then if you want them maps its a extra 1200 MS points.  Also be ready to download a bunch of big patches.  Also you can rent your own server.

thanks everybody, I bought it yesterday and today the Back to Karkand DLC is half off! so that was excellent timing

For $20, definitely worth it.