Worth going back to play ME1?

I foolishly played ME2 beforehand, and beat the main storyline. Is it worth going back and still playing ME1? or is it not worth it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes you should go and pick up a copy of ME1 you can get it for $19.99 at most retail stores. I don't know if you heard but ME3 is greatly effected due to how you played ME1 and is a little effect of how you played ME2 so if you just keep your ME2 import and then played ME3 your really getting left out.

YES YES YES!!!  Many regard the first game as the superior game, at that price you can't go wrong...This is one that you can attach the CLASSIC label to.  Go on and get started!

/facepalm Yeah, let start a story in the middle of it.

ME1 is always worth going back to.

[quote user="The Lord of War"]

/facepalm Yeah, let start a story in the middle of it.

[/quote]

lmao I had a darn good reason for playing ME2 first i was in Iraq and thats only one they sold i had to wait till i got back to the states to get ME1.

Of course dude, it's actually very important for you to do because the decisions carry over.

[Waving hand a la Jedi] You will buy Mass Effect 1...

Yes. you should play ME1.

By not playing the first one you miss out on a lot of the storyline.

Hey OP, I did the same exact thing also.  Started on ME2 and then went to ME1.  But after I finished ME1, I took that character and am now playing him through on ME2.  Definitely the way to go and you will also get some extra life out of ME2 to boot.

Thanks for the replies, I will be buying ME1 tomorrow morning and getting started on it ASAP.