worth buying?

already had it twice..3rd time lucky maybe?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No. If you've already traded it in twice.....

No, we don't need you trolling the forum more than you do already.

defy..it was a simple question..didnt you just say something that had nothing to do with the question..hmm bit of a troll arent you..and you will answer to this then i'll answer and then i will have to create a new post..hey great idea as soon as you see my name just hit the back button..coomon sense..goodbye.

Is Blops still fun? Last time I tried to play it took forever to find a match so I played something else.

yes it is bit dull but still a decent game..i have no problem getting into any game..still thousands on

Get battlefield 3

bf3 lol..you've done it now..saying that on a mw3 forum..handbags at dawn.

Haha not trying to cause a ruck. Just if you played close quarters it's so much better then cod game play

could never get into bf2..always got shot before i even saw anyone..like mw3

[quote user="orion796"]

defy..it was a simple question..didnt you just say something that had nothing to do with the question..hmm bit of a troll arent you..and you will answer to this then i'll answer and then i will have to create a new post..hey great idea as soon as you see my name just hit the back button..coomon sense..goodbye.

[/quote] His was a perfectly good, on topic, answer to your question.

You didnt ask if you would like it any better than before, you didnt ask if it had changed, and you didnt even stipulate whether the question was for your sake or ours. You gav no details at all on why you asked.

I'd agree with his answer. You did nothing but b*tch and moan about it. Why would anyone want you to buy it again other than the ones who want someone to b*thc and moan with them?