Worth £25?

Seen the game for £25 so wondered how long it is and is it any good? How long does Wasteland Legends last?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

legends take about 2-3 hours,playthrough getting all collectibles and going for completionist took me just over 18 hours gameplay on nightmare difficulty,the difficulty achievements are stackable,nightmare mode is surprisingly easy,the enemy difficulty seems not to change, regardless of  what difficulty you choose,it's how much damage you take that changes with the difficulty,

i paid £30 for it on release and think it was worth it,however it does seem somewhat unfinished and fairly short,don't get me wrong it looks amazing and plays well too,but without spoiling it for you too much you finish the game feeling like you're not done yet,like something was missing if you know what i mean,

multi player is completely seperate from single player so you can't play the campaign in co-op,and there's no deathmatch type game modes in multiplayer either which kind of lets it down a bit,though the driving events online partly make up for it

I bought it new, so I paid full price and it was very worth it to me.  I know it's a keeper.

I paid £25 for it. If i had paid £30 I would think its a bargain. Still in the campaign - and am really enjoying it. I have a cloud over me as I know its going to end as I am ploughing through it. Quests are pretty short compared to say fallout. Have the sewer missions as well. I hope they release some DLC.

Me too, DLC would definitely be welcomed. I enjoyed the game and paid full price, don't regret it one bit.

ok thanks, i've ordered the anarchy edition for £21.

Asda have it for £17 which is annoying as i paid full price for it :(

Tesco have it for £17 now aswell

bought it for £15 at GAME yesterday

GAME and GAMESTATION have it online 4 under a tenner

I brought mine from Tesco and well worth the money been playing couple hours each day on hard and just got onto my second disc I'm enjoying it just I don;t know how to use bandages and stuff but sure I find out lol