Worst Piece of Crap Game EVER

I've owned and played every COD game since the first one. First couple on PC, then moved over to Xbox.

I've always moved on, to play the latest version, and been happy with it.  Until now.

Ghosts is a waste of freakin time and money. What a horrible piece of crap.

I really feel they stole my money. I will not be buying any more versions of an infinity ward game. They sucked me in for the last time.

Glad I didn't buy the season pass for this worthless disgrace.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why?

went negative?

As my girlfriend would say.. GHOSTS IS [Mod Removed]

I am constantly amazed how each edition is "the worst game ever". Personally I think Ghosts may be a little stale because of the kill streaks. other than that I like how the game flows. Stop running around like a monkey on crack and you will do just fine.  

I' had been running around like a monkey on crack and doing fime. ...... however, I've been trying to rank up my riot shield and that makes me talk like defy's girlfriend.

Let me restate. If how you are playing isn't working adjust.  

Well you cant rank up a riot shield by running around with a bulldog.

I can't rank up a riot shield against bots

I'm getting there slowly. .... but dayuuuuum its frustrating. I had mine gold in bo2 and dont remember it being this difficult.

I think the game is OK, but I am a little disappointed in the graphics.  I think BLOPS2 and MW3 graphics were better.  Maybe I should spring for the Xbox One!  Also, starting a new game I feel like such a noob cuz I don't know the maps and haven't found where all the campers are nestled in yet.