Worst maps ever?

These new face off maps have to be the worst call of duty maps I have ever played on. It seems like they just rushed them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i think the face off maps are much better than the standard maps.

Vortex is one of the best maps I've ever played in cod. I just wish it was bigger so it could be a 6v6 map -- not a big fan of Face off.

--

Although that U-Turn map does feel like it was made in an hour & a half by a cross-eyed dyslexic 6 year old using Crayolas on a computer monitor...

I enjoy all maps either way. A good player can play on any map.

[quote user="xI am a Martian"]

[/quote]

That's both arrogant & ignorant. Being able to play on map has nothing to do with liking or disliking the map -- it's called preference...

Vortex really is awesome, glad to see you're enjoying face off, boston.

You just have to get use to the maps

I like Vortex. It has a nice layout, best I've seen so far. I just wish the maps were available for TDM, KC, etc. Next map pack release needs to be a very large well thought out map. Kinda like the warehouse in the desert on MW2 (forget the name atm)...

[quote user="ColonelBoston"]

Vortex is one of the best maps I've ever played in cod. I just wish it was bigger so it could be a 6v6 map -- not a big fan of Face off.

[/quote]

From my experience, Vortex has one of the worst spawns on a MW3 map.

[quote user="xI am a Martian"]

[/quote]

I agree with Col. Boston, your statement is just as arrogant as it is ignorant.

I don't know if you meant it to sound that way but that's how it reads and a good player doesn't say presumptuous things like that. Explain your logic to me, why does one have to enjoy every map to be considered a "good player"?

Anyway, I don't mind the new faceoff maps. They're alright, not my favorite, but not too bad. I'm just glad to see new maps. I always thought that MW3 had the worst group of maps that ever came with a Call of Duty game.

Just saying that a player can know what's around the next corner of the map. Not saying where the enemy is around the corner but knowing what areas the enemy may be when the player turns the corner and expecting whats going to happen.

I always take it slow when I come around a corner and always try to remember what is right around the next turn.