Worst launch..........EVER!!

This was by far the worst new game release that I have ever been a part of. EA, you should be ashamed of yourselves! We all paid good money to only be told time and time again. "Failed to connect to EA onine"

I had gotten all my friends together, got into a squad, then couldnt connect!

Never did play together....

Get your act together ........

There are other games to play that dont offer this level of frustration to play.

I have been thru a ton of launches, and this one rates the worst, by far!

Ok, I feel better now, off my soapbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eehh... it's no different then any other new Battlefield launch imo.

The only good thing that comes from you guys in the US getting games a few days before us in Europe is they try and get a few issues sorted for the Friday release. I will however have the hump if i have problems Friday......

someone didnt play black ops and bfbc1&2, all three had big connection issues first day AND continued through the week.

[quote user="Twistedflax"]

The only good thing that comes from you guys in the US getting games a few days before us in Europe is they try and get a few issues sorted for the Friday release. I will however have the hump if i have problems Friday......

[/quote]Good point, very true and you're welcome.

Dude did you play Homefront? hehehe Now that had some problems...........

it's a legitimate complaint......but they always get it sorted out eventually......however, I do agree it should work reasonably well on day 1.....though I am surprised people didn't see this coming....

-

but for those of us who did see it coming, it does sort of reflect a measure of apathy because we knew EA was going to blow the launch to some degree, and we just accept it ...."oh well, thats just the way it is" mentality......though I must admit, they worked better than I thought they would

I didnt have any problems getting into a game after the midnight release (or the day after). I think I was dropped from one game (lost connection). Getting into a game with friends and parties is tough though.

I always thought that pressing the button and not getting online was a game within itself. Play on SP and collect all the intel until they work out the kinks. #Why so serious

You guys who keep chanting that "their other games had the same issues so it's no big deal" are totally missing the point.  Shouldn't a business be expected to LEARN?   If you have no problem prat-falling thru life making the same unnecessary mistakes over and over again, well- that's exactly why I've never paid you money for anything, and likely never will.

Lol worst launch ever was the WOW launch; servers simply wouldnt let you in for hours.... Had to wait like 11 hours in a queue in order to start playing lol.