WORST HALO EVER

IT DOESN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE I'M PLAYING HALO, CAMPAIGN IS NOT TOO BAD BUT MULTIPLAYER IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FPS, ANYONE REALLY LIKES MULTIPLAYER ON HALO4? AS  MUCH AS REACH/HALO3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Honestly this Halo 4's multiplayer is on par with reach but I will keep playing since it's the flavor of the day.

I think H3 is superior, but I'm not unhappy with H4.

Reach was... an interesting display for what happens when you just 'do' without thinking.

a 115k GS?!?!? im jelous...anyway, you hate mp cuz u suck at it...If u dont like the game, DONT PLAY IT. plane and simple

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Reach was... an interesting display for what happens when you just 'do' without thinking.

[/quote]

OP - i would say Reach is by fare the worst...H4 is using the Reach engine, and this is one of its biggest problems.

If I had to rate the multiplayer it would be Halo 3>Halo 4>Halo Reach.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I like it but, there's room for improvement. I'd like to see the silenced weapons from ODST brought over and SMG's. I'd like to see dual wielding brought back but, as an ability and not something just everyone can do. In addition, you should be able to dual-wield everything. Two SAW's? Yes, please..

Dual-wielding would fine, as long as it was nothing bigger than a Magnum. Two ARs or SAWs? Two DMRs? No thank you. Are you actually serious? I'm just curious. Silenced weapons would also be unnecessary and frustrating, and a further step away from Halo gameplay.

I love the MP on Halo4. Sorry that you can't adapt.

H4 does not do it for me.  Playlists could use a huge improvement.  It is better than Reach, but COD was better than Reach IMO.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]Silenced weapons would also be unnecessary and frustrating, and a further step away from Halo gameplay.[/quote]I think the SMG could make a return and silenced. Could make for a fun stealthy campaign mission, and in multiplayer it would just change the sound. No zoom like in ODST though. Basically, the surpressor is it now. It's pretty original too though, so I can't complain.