Worst Death?

What in your opinion, is the worst death in ME3?

-

I really didn't like Thane's death. He was epic, slicin and dicin everything. I didn't like how he died though, though he died mockin Kai Leng. (lol)

Weird, he dies in a hospital, as a hero and I think that was a sad death compared to everyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When you go to sprint and for some reason your character wants to stick to cover and not get off. Then a Banshee magically appears behind you, grabs you, and cuts you in half.

Thane's death leaves me with goosebumps. Especially when you find out that the prayer was for you, not for him.

-

In my first playthrough I did not cure the Genophage. I had this illusion that it was going to affect the ending. Weird thought to have. But I was caught of guard as Wrex randomly came onto the Citadel and tried to kill me. I had to kill him in a really cool cutscene. He had the most memorable scene because I didn't want to do it but I knew it had to be done. It was the very definition of Renegade.

When Shepard gives away his life to ruin the galaxy... that kind of sucked. :-p

The worst death is in multiplayer when you're already incapacitated on the ground, furiously mashing the A button in hopes that someone will come & revive you, only to have an Atlas find you first & then smash your near lifeless body even further into the ground. That's just adding insult to injury.

Is no one really gonna say Mordin, "I am the very model of a" explosion, oh my god that was terrible specifically because i never told wrex about the sabotage, i let mordin decide. When he said "Some one else might have gotten wrong" i was loosing it. Thank god Grunt survived his lee Roy Jenkins moment.

Samara.  Sacrficing herself because her Justicar faith wouldn't allow her daughter to live outside a monarstry.  Sad.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Samara.  Sacrficing herself because her Justicar faith wouldn't allow her daughter to live outside a monarstry.  Sad.

[/quote]Not trying to be that guy but if you didn't know it is possible to save her if your paragon score is high enough.

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[/quote]Not trying to be that guy but if you didn't know it is possible to save her if your paragon score is high enough.

[/quote]

I know.  Either my Paragorn wasn't high enough or I missed the RT/LT cues cos I know I didn't get any Paragorn blue speech option when doing that part.

^yea it was a paragon interrupt, and she may have needed to be loyal to get the interrupt, again though not trying to be a snob just helpful

Trying to run away from 4 banshees, bunch of brutes, and all sorts of lovely reaper creatures only to get stuck by the dreadful A button...well you know what happens next.