Worst Community EVER.

So the people on gears of war 3 are either simple minded idiots, jealous of my record or just plain retarded.

I've been playing Booooooooom Snipes for the whole weekend, i've got like 70 wins and 2 loses, legit and people seem to think i've boosted, keep getting messages etc. Saying i only play in games with bots, but i don't understand seeing as you know, they was in the game with me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm assuming you've never played Cod then?

Who cares?

Gears has always been bad for the community.

@Ko Yeah i have and never will again.

@tnz You clearly care if you took the time to comment.

@Elite gears 1 was an amazing community back in the day, but gears 3 wow... what a bunch of idiots. It wasn't even "kids" who sent the messages, i'm a "kid" to the average person. I had a guy maybe about 30+ send me about 15 voice messages.

I'm happy for ya but your kinda rambling. Who gives a *** what they said

I've been playing since release and I've only had 2 instances of people harassing me on gears. One in game chat and one in messages.

Personally I've had more trouble with Halo players joining other multiplayer games, like gears, both left for deads, James Cameron's Avatar and others, and they always scream into the game chat "How do I t- bag!? How do I t-bag!?"... You don't, because either you can't or you simply don't need to know. 9 times out of 10, Elite Spartan/Covenant soldier boy XIXxxIX III is gonna be more of a jerk than anyone else I've encountered online and that fact in, and of itself has kept me from ever playing Halo. I lie, I did the campaign once as a guest because I didn't want achievements for Reach forever stuck in my gamerscore.

Crybabies? Let 'em cry. Take it as a compliment, black list, avoid communications, file reports, whatever you need to do just let them cry, ignore them and keep on enjoying your game.

Are you surprised?  This is prominent in most online shooters if not all.

Sounds like bragging is going on in here

I totally care because I decided to comment.

Sure he was playing against bots. Go outside or get laid.