worst call of duty multiplayer yet

so dissapointed in this. im a good player and yet cant seem to kill anything to my usual standard. the guns dont seem to kill yet others seem to kill me no problem. back to black ops it is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try using different weapons and perks.

Obviously your not trying hard enough.

So you quit because the game's not easy enough? That's the spirit!

I have not picked up the game yet.  I did like BO but it got old real fast.  Once you get the class that fits you, you should do fine.

I think it is the most balanced call of duty... It's more of my style of Running and Gunning. hardly any camping spots, so I'm happy. Got a few triple kills a few hours ago, too.

Try rolling with the UMP. Don't use silencer though. I notice a big difference this game with the silencer attachment and reduced damage.

I want this game so freaking bad since I have been reading that it feels like blops and it is a run n gun style.

I think this is the best one...

never said i was quitting, just saying im not enjoying it as much.  out of all the previous games this is the worst imo

EVERYONE'S GUNS ARE BETTER THAN MINE!

God, If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that...

I find the game realy laggy at the moment which is wierd as i`m usualy host got a good connection, but people seem to be jerking all over the place!

[quote user="ColonialGUY"]

I find the game realy laggy at the moment which is wierd as i`m usualy host got a good connection, but people seem to be jerking all over the place!

[/quote]

Maybe jerks are playing it?