worst battlefield ever

its just not a better game. spawning suck. just bad as cod. tdm is sloppy sloppy sloppy. guns has no stopping power, might as well be shooting a bb gun. i just cant get the hang of this game its just sloppy. unneccessary smoke where is it coming from, get rid of suppression all together. i want my video game to play like a video game. no more money from me. (mod edit)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It ain's smoke, it's dust.

your accuracy is 11% while 4/5 of your top weapons are frequently considered some of the best weapons in the game. no wonder your weapon "has no stopping power". here's a tip, don't strafe when firing at anything longer than mid-range. stand still and control your fire. the guns in this game have more noticeable recoil than those in cod, account for it.

btw- i dont care for suppression either. cant count how many times ive been killed by some scrub holding down the trigger on his M60.

[quote user="MutateApe"]

your accuracy is 11% while 4/5 of your top weapons are frequently considered some of the best weapons in the game. no wonder your weapon "has no stopping power".
here's a tip, don't strafe when firing at anything longer than mid-range. stand still and control your fire. the guns in this game have more noticeable recoil than those in cod, account for it.

[/quote]

G36C was the best carbine before it was nerfed.  OP probably hasn't used it since then though based off his K/D.

I actually like the G36C better now than pre-patch.

Worst Battlefield ever huh? Do you really need to make such a comment just because you are having difficulty with the game or just because it may not be for you?

I have to ask. Have you played...
Battlefield 1942?
Battlefield Vietnam?
Battlefield 2?
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat?
Battlefield 2142?
Battlefield Bad Company?
Battlefield Heroes?
Battlefield 1943?
Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Battlefield Play4Free?

Because if not, it might be hard to consider Battlefield 3 the worst of them all. I can tell you flatout, Battlefield Heroes is the worst just because of how stupid it is.

Well. It sounds like Cutta is just venting to anyone on the forums here because he can't figure out which end of the gun is the business end.

Mutate is right,At distance on the big maps i constantly beat people who see me and just go full auto on me,i just move slightly then 2 to 3 short bursts with my scar h will take them down no probs.Aim and use short controlled bursts.

the worst battlefield is the one they released for ipad that was so bad they had to pull it from the market 3 days later.

They had a battlefield for ipad? ........I just died a little bit inside.

I have BC2 on iphone,It sucks.