World War 2 DLC?

I want to know if any of you would like to see a WW2 dlc for battlefield 3? I think it would be really cool with the frosbite 2 engine, but it would not be in the pacific, it should be in the europe US marines against the Nazi storm troppers, with the german panther and tiger tanks would be beautiful with there engine. and they would make it realistic 2 or 3 sherman tanks against 1 tiger or panther tank. and each side would have to use there guns, like nazi would use mp40 and others and marines would use m1 grands and thompsons. tell me what you think about this? me and my friends came up with this, i hope it gets big. a level should be D-day on the beaches of normandy with air planes the big machine guns on the beachead and airborne troops droping in. you know that would be the best thing ever. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

German Weapons

Handguns:

Walther P38

Luger P08

Walther PP, PPK

Sauer 38H

Mauser HSC

Dreyse M1907

Mauser C96

Pistole 640

Rifles:

Gewehr 41

Gewehr 43

Mauser Karabiner 98k

Gewehr 98

Submachine guns;

MP 18/MP 28

MP 34

MP 35

MP 40

MP 3008

PPSH-41

I will post the rest og the german weapons and all US weapons when i get people posting.

Why dont you just go and play one of the thosands of WW2 shooters already out there.

No because WWII weapons all suck comapred to modern weapons.

No because WWII weapons all suck comapred to modern weapons.

I would love it they are my fav.

I think i like it,I can't imagine it being bad.

I wouldnt mind having an expansive WWII shooter unlike every other WWII shooter on the market.

like the vietnam bc2 expansion? i like it.

They already had BF1942 though!

this is the only thread in teh world were people actually want more WW2 shooters!!

Go check the back catalogue there are already hundreds about. COD2 ...COD3 ..BF1942 ....MOH.

go and play COD WAW.