World of tanks on XBOX1 today

Pre-downloads start July 10-27.  Get a free tier 3 tank and beta is 11-12.  Full game July 28.  It's cross platform and stats carry over to XBOX1.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

360 and XBOX1 players cant platoon up also cant party chat.  But can randomly end up in same server with a bit of luck.  Hopefully they patch it to have 360 players in XBOX1 platoons.

Since the Xbox one joint venture to World of Tanks load times are atrocious, yes I have optimized from the WOT dashboard ..... when the game loads it seems like it takes double the time it used to just to get to the garage ..... picking tanks and upgrading from the garage seems to be not affected ..... when loading into a multiplayer match, my acount seems to be one of the first on the list ..... the timer counts down , match starts and seems that both teams start out with half the teams loaded , as play starts the players get loaded and my controls become lagged ...... I cant drive a straight line cannot turn the gun aim or shoot ....... i will aim see target and shoot , the shot will take 5 seconds and the round will fly in a different direction , then it will glitch into a different part of map and by then will be killed by multiple tanks ................ Previous to this type of play ... I also had NAT problems ..... I spent hours on the phone with AT&T and they finally repaired the NAT settings to my XBOX 360...... since Monday I have been able to join parties and platoons , but not able to control game play, last nite i was in a party and my platoon members would tell me that my speech was broken and I would hear the same on my end My Broadband box - ARRIS NVG589 I have spent some money to WOT probably as much as a premium XBOX 360 disc, 60 - 80 $ but then again they offer it as a free to play game I am REALLY considering switching to PC version !!!!

Tried cross platform play on WOT I'm on the x box one,son on his 360,when in the platoon section it didn't even show him as being online,even though his settings are 'appear online',sent him a game invite through the x box friends section andhe doesn't receive it,same the other way round,very confusing and annoying

I didn't get my free tier2 tank!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

15GB patch as well today.

Can't wait for the xbone to go live. Finally going to retire my 360 as WOT is all I play now. I never thought I would find a game so much fun.

Not with THAT account, you're not!

It's a SILVER, dummy account.

Nobody else may have noticed, but I did...long ago.

Good luck!

Thank you for the positive encouragement. I am having so much fun with this game.

Good luck with that game.

I got that G22 error.  So didn't get to play either day.