world at war

I have been play this game for ages. Now i dont want to...... I have tried to get on with the modds..... but well i cant. Today i had 5 games with no cheaters then as per usual there was 2 or 3 on either team...... Now i know xbox live are actually watchin monitoring or what ever....... but it aint enough.. I pay money for this?  y ? . I check every day the " why have i been suspended" forum so i know wass up but will any more be done or shall i Bin this GREAT game...... Any help would be a massive help.. 

dal.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

File a complaint and Xbox WILL do something it is up to the developers to do something to fix this but they are very occupied with the new DLC for black ops so they have other priorities at the moment but i agree this issue needs to be addressed  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks for the reply i do file comps after or during every game... i will just carry on and hope for the best.............

Sorry this didn't help.

I know! add my other account : [mod removed] , I've been playing this game a lot lately, but it doesn't seem that bad today. If I get a modder, I just leave the game, the next game I get is usually clean. There are people just like you (and me) who feel the same way, a lot more people then there are modders. I hear MW1 and 2 are like this too, but I'm not sure.

Sorry this didn't help.

mw2 is a defo dont go.... didnt even entertain the game for 1 min...... but waw i love and i will just have to believe that it will get better...........soon?.........

Sorry this didn't help.

I think WaW, MW1 and MW2 are unsalvagable at this point. There's that many holes and exploits going around in all three games that you wonder if IW or Treyarch can afford to commit the kind of resources needed to games that are played by a minority compared to Black Ops and eventually MW3. You know the hacking has gone to far when actual hackers on the dodgy sites are tired of it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Got to agree with Vernier on this, if the problems were going to be fixed they would have been by now. MW MW2 and WaW have been left in the doldrums by their respective developers and Activision.
Basically they have not supported any of the games for a long time, MS can ban 1000 modders a day but so long as the devs do not patch their titles it will never end.

Kinda puts you off buying any future titles from them if you know they just dump on the people who make them their money. That said Treyarch have done a good job keeping Blops clean of this behaviour so maybe there is hope for future CoD titles yet.

Personally I cant wait for B3, CoD will be immediately forgotten about.

Sorry this didn't help.

I should say as well because I know people are going to come back and say "we've paid our money for the game and DLC" etc that this has been going on the for years now in all three games and nothing has been done. Robert Bowling kept talking up the fabled One Man Army patch a few months after MW2's release that was going to fix all the exploits, change how OMA works etc. It's now nearly two years later and said patch still hasn't appeared yet in that time IW found time to pump out two map packs and not bother to fix the rock on Fuel. I could fix the rock on Fuel and I got confused by both Hammer and UnrealED! Treyarch were also well aware of the exploits and hacks surrounding World at War yet here we are coming up to three years since the last map pack and still nothing has been done. In fairness to Treyarch the security in Black Ops has been outstanding, any developer who can hotfix modded lobbies out of their game inside of four hours and keep them out since then like they did is going to earn some brownie points in my book. The response to the PS3 being jailbroken was also brilliant (insta console ban from matchmaking).

I know it's tempting to persevere with the older CODs for whatever reason whether you want to stick to the hackers, get your money's worth or whatever but you have to ask if it's worth it. I'm sure everyone knows about deranking in those games and how it makes the multiplayer unplayable for that GT. Now if hackers have found a way to alter something like that without any input from the player then how long until they're able to do something far more serious to a person's account? I think it was Grey who first floated the idea on here of removing access to the older COD's multiplayer and while the COD fanbase will not like it one bit I think they need protecting from themselves in a case like this. There's a point where you have to put a stop to something before something really bad happens and if does happen I guarantee there will be right across the internet and in the media demanding to know why MS and/or Sony didn't step in. Activision may also not like the idea of losing out on potential DLC revenue and game sales either but I think a strong message needs to be sent that you cannot just leave the online side of your games to the wolves so to speak.

Those three COD games are going to be remembered for just how broken they were rather than any sort of greatness or quality, I doubt we'll ever see games especially ones from the same series and especially series as big as COD be completely ripped apart like this ever again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well said Vernier.

And yeah I have been touting that one on here for a while, I understand it would gall people but what else can be done now?. Just leave it and allow how many more people to have their stats reset and in turn their accounts wrecked.

I am one of the many who bought all the DLC available for these titles and I dread to think how much that has added up to including £40+ for each title. But I thought no matter how much I spent enough is enough.

I wasn't going to risk my account or enjoyment of LIVE by continuing to play broken games that the dev's just forgot about.
And yes siree they will most definitely be remembered as the most broken games for this gen of consoles, and ironically enough probably the most lucrative.
Go figure ..

Sorry this didn't help.

My last point on this subject and one that keeps coming up time and again when discussing how broken MW2 is. Any discussion you see online about MW2 I guarantee you at least one person will say "this wouldn't have happened if it had a public beta" and people will sagely nod their heads, stroke their beards and generally agree that a public beta would've solved all the problems before they even became problems.

I have some harsh and deeply troubling news that may shock those people even more than the Bruins winning the Stanley Cup shocked Vancouver.

COD4 (MW1) had a public beta and it's been hacked since not long after release. WaW had a public beta and it's been hacked since not long after release. Black Ops didn't have a public beta.

Says it all.

Sorry this didn't help.

Guys thank you for your in depth and very knowledgeable answers...... I will miss world at war loads and its a shame nothing more will or can be done. However the comment about black ops being safe is very true..... Only prob with black ops is im even worst at that on multi player than i am on waw lol.......... once again thanks for your replies dazza13

Sorry this didn't help.