WORLD AT WAR HACKERS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

In the past couple of months, world at war has been completely infected with modders filling every single lobby! it is ridiculous because youtube pages are being spammed all over the damn screen. These mods have been coming from the youtube pages:(Mod Edit) and (Mod Edit). These people on YouTube have been destroying Call Of Duty: World At War by hacking and hosting infection lobbies, and encouraging others to do so as well.(Mod Edit) gamertag is (Mod Edit) and (Mod Edit) gamertag is (Mod Edit). They need to be stopped!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="deadwarrior455"]

i have played in these matches, but however, does that mean im infected or something???

[/quote]You can't get Infections accidentally, there are several steps you must take to enable them. So if you enter a lobby with these cheater you wont get infected, just leave and report them. Make sure to power off your console, as many of the infection lobbies will also be stats altering ones, and they can do that without any input from yourself.

Here is the Enforcement Team's policy on Infections http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/5085.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have played in these matches, but however, does that mean im infected or something???

Sorry this didn't help.

Just remember that if you find yourself in any kind of modded lobby to immediately power off your console. That is the only way to prevent alterations from being saved.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know what you mean! I was playing COD: WAW this mornin and thats all I saw was mods. I've reported a few of them but I dont think its helping much. I mean seriously is a mod that important to win?? Play fair for crying out loud!! There has to be something else that us xbox live players can do rather than fill out the complaint or player review!

Sorry this didn't help.