World at War call of Duty

I cant play it with running into countless Hacked Lobby's, BAN there IP address so they can  NEVER! go online in this 360 community again!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you see someone cheating file a complaint and set them as an avoided player.
The XBLPET can not ban people using their IP because most are dynamic, but the PET have banned a countless amount of cheaters accounts and will continue to do so.

The game is broken and will continue to be broken until the developers fix it, no matter how many people are banned by MS.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

games are broken because microsoft wont force devs to "fix" the problem. they bolth just pass blame and count our money, nothing more then a scam

Sorry this didn't help.

The games are broken because the Dev's will not fix them, you would think they had a little pride in their work and some form of loyalty to the people who make them their millions.
It is their choice not to do anything about it & how you transfer their lack of  commitment over to be the fault of MS is a very large leap.

Its not MS's job to force them to do anything, and lets say it was how do you propose they do that exactly?.

Maybe MS could say 'hey fix these old CoD games because until you do there will be no online access for MW3 on our service'. 'And until you do patch them we are removing online MP for WaW, MW & MW2 also'.
That would go down well with the fans wouldn't it, and who would they blame for that?, MS because they are trying to force the Dev's into acting or the Dev's because they are useless?. I would say the former would be the most likely choice for blame.

I think the best way of letting these developers/publisher know how annoyed we are by their lack of support is by voting with our wallets when they release MW3.
But no doubt all the people affected by modded games will still rush out and buy it on day 1. Immediately forgetting about the broken titles they have been complaining about for years.

MS do their part banning cheats & modders, the developers should do theirs and fix their own products. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Grey Pilgrim is 100% on this. Ms has nothing to do with WaW problems or anything thats 3rd party. Games that are 1st party and to some degree 2nd party run fine with no mods in game. Halo is a great example of this as is Forza etc... The older titles still run fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same problem with Forza 3, it was so bad I just stopped playing it.

Sorry this didn't help.