Words to cover up curse words when yelling at the kids

I have heard people say Cheese and crackers instead of "JC", Son of a biscuit eater is another one I have heard.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Instead of cheese and crackers I say cheese and rice....have  had to come up with alot latley...have a two year old that likes to repeat everything esp. when im yelling at his older brothers lol

My wife says "Four Five Six!' intead of "For F*** Sake!"

lol Grillsergeant  I have a one year old and will eventually have to keep that in mind when dealing with my 12 year old.  Lactos thats a good one!

The funniest thing is when I was dealing with my 13 year old and said thats a bunch of bulls*** and with out missing a beat my two year old yells out bulls*** it was so hard not to just start laughing....since for one the older is in trouble and the  younger should not say stuff like that I had to maintain composure but still it was pretty funny lol...Im such a bad parent lol

lol it is funny when it happens.  To hear it come out of a little you just have to laugh on the inside lol.  Kids are very good with announcements too.  I know a dad that was in the grocery store with his son who was probably about 3? The dad passed gas and his son was sure to announce it loudly to all that was around him lol.

Yesterday My 3yr old decided to shout 'FAT OFF' (he does not mean f*** Off) when we visited the wife in hospital......HMMMM, Kids

Wow, you guys make me feel so old. I've got 1 in College, 1 in High school, and 1 in Middle school. Believe me, when they say they grow up so fast its true.

drgnslyr38...believe me you are not alone(By the way, cos it says MRSPIGGYATOM on mt GT i am a bloke) you are not that old, i too have a child who has left high school and is in 6th form (17) one in middle school(10) and of course the ever swearing 3 year old.........is the 38 in your gt your age cos i am older..

When my kids are around I sub my F's with Fudge, mmmmmmmmm lol

when swearing around the kids the main words get changed are ***, bollocks, *** and *** hole. they get changed  to fing, bollards , boat and gear gravy .