Word Wall not working and Dragon Priest not coming out?

I finally came back to an old word wall location that went to a long time ago but ran away from it because I was a low level, and that Dragon Priest was chasing me off his lawn. So I have come back, and I have already killed the Dragon and now after my return the word wall is not working and the dragon priest is not coming out of his coffin. Now you're probably thinking that I am being stupid and that I have already used the wall. Well I haven't because I remember never getting near that wall ever. I can even hear the the wall chanting, and still the wall is working. I know the Dragon Priest is there because the coffin is still close, and I have yet to kill that one. I don't remember if it was one of the Dragon Priest with the mask though. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 230 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Dragon priest probably got killed chasing after you or is still wandering the woods.

No, I died when I confronted the Priest and it made me load back up to a save before I attacked them. It was only a normal dragon priest, so I don't have to worry about the mask. But I still want the word wall. Anyway this can be fixed?

What word was it?  Do you know the location?  If the wall isn't working the only fix is through the PC import\export.

All of my dragon word walls are not working too

I've come accross two so far that don't work

Oh I forgot about this thread. Thank goodness you bumped it, now you've reminded me of this broken wall! Anyways, the location is Shearpoint. The wall isn't working, and I can still hear the wall chant but I am still getting nothing from it. :(

[quote user="Legion64"]

No, I died when I confronted the Priest and it made me load back up to a save before I attacked them. It was only a normal dragon priest, so I don't have to worry about the mask. But I still want the word wall. Anyway this can be fixed?

[/quote]

Since you said the word wall is at Shearpoint:

Shearpoint is where Krosis is, who has the Krosis Dragon Mask. Also just so you can check this word wall is where you get Throw Voice.

I had that happen too, but I just whacked his coffin a couple of times with my sword and he came out to fight.  Apologies if you've tried this and it didn't work for you.

oh throw voice i know what word your talking about.funny it worked for me,

but when u do kill the dragon priest and dragon to get the word do you get all 3 of them at once because i did idk

I'm stuck on Shearpoint, too.  I killed the Dragon there and even got the word wall to work (since I have "throw voice") but Krosis won't come out of his tomb.  It is still covered over.  I tried hitting it with my mace and I even tried shouting the Unrelenting Force shout on it.  I've tried searching all around the area for Krosis, but can't find him.  Heck, I cannot even remember whether I fought him or not.  One strange thing: the word wall makes the crackling noise as if it is about to bestwo a shout on me but nothing happens.

The one that did that to me was one of the slow time words.  Not sure where it was....on some mountain top I think.