WORD, i cant get all the stuff i bought from banned account...

Yea i got banned on my old account  and i bought a lot of arcade games n map packs n stuff, i got a new xbox and i have a new gamertag and i want to play the stuff I BOUGHT. but i cant log onto xbox live for just a second to transfer my content to my new consol. how do i go about doing this. unless you want to give me the $100+ i have spent microsoft. i am sick of you sc***bags ripping everyone off.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If your account was banned you broke their terms of service, they owe you nothing.  IF you think you were banned unfairly, that's something you have to take up with them, but as long as the ban stands, your DLC from that account is gone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nah i think i should get my stuff back. i can play it on my old xbox since it was downloaded on it, but i want it on my new xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

What you think is irrelevant, I'm sorry. If the account is banned, you can't do ANYTHING with it, that includes downloading purchased content.  If you think you could beat Microsoft in court, go for it, but that's the only way you are going to get the content again as long as the account remains banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

Absolute is definitely correct on this.  According to the contract you signed with Microsoft when signing up for live (even a silver account) or when applying a dashboard update, you lose the right to your content once your account is banned.  Alternately, you do not own the product that you paid for but rather the right to use it once paid for.  By doing whatever it is that you did to get banned, your right to use the content was revoked.

Sorry this didn't help.

You should take this as a lesson learned. If you do not follow the rules you agreed to you will experience service interruptions and/or loss of content. In other words, stop cheating. Millions of legit gamers have absolutely no problems with their accounts or its content.

Sorry this didn't help.