Won't ship until the 16th????

Okay so I ordered from Amazon and I have Amazon Prime.  I selected RELEASE DAY DELIVERY when I ordered it a couple of weeks back.  I look today and it says "Shipping soon" with a ship date of November 16th....WTF?  Anyone else get this????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

mine actually arrived a day early, via first class. which i think is release day.

That sucks. I was thinking of doing release day delivery with Amazon but I live in a 3 family house and my bell isn't working so I was afraid the mailman would ring the bell and I wouldn't hear it... so instead I preordered from Best Buy. Going to pick it up now.

Mine says out for delivery right now? Usually when it states Shipping soon it ships that night, did you get an email?

I would cancel it and go to the shop and buy it lol.

@Argonian Leader, I completely agree however I think once the shipping soon update comes you are not aloud to cancel it from amazon =[.

I went to my local EB Games to get my preordered copy and they weren't open today....no sign or anything...if they don't open soon I will be hitting Wal-Mart......

Not sure why you have that message. I pre-ordered from Amazon too, but I selected express delivery, to get it on release day. Maybe it was your choice of delivery method.

Mine's sitting on a truck in Brooklyn right now and I'm antsy as hell. I did one day shipping but it should arrive today. Amazon sent it out last night from NJ. I had that 16th message for a while too, trust me, I raged.

My friend Rachel is waiting fo her copy from UPS also, its 2pm and it still aint there. She is raging and i keep teasing her as I already gotten like 12 hours in it.

My friend Rachel is waiting fo her copy from UPS also, its 2pm and it still aint there. She is raging and i keep teasing her as I already gotten like 12 hours in it.