WMD Level (Black Ops)

It's seems like I have a bug with Black Ops, in the WMD level after I shut down the power to the relay station and I running to jump off the cliff and parachute to the next objective. I get to the cliff but I get the "failed to keep up to your team" message even though my first team member has just jumped off and the 2nd is waving me on. Has anyone else experinced this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need to be right on their tails and be jumping from the cliff right after the first guy. I was surprised the first time I had this happen too. No bugs, don't worry, just do it faster. Happy Gaming.

No matter how hard I try, I can't keep up with them. In the demo version I have no problems.

Thank you for your response Palmtop x Tiger.

Hm, well I still don't think it is a bug. Are you attempting this on Veteran? I'm not sure the difficulty effects this but I had no problem doing it on recruit-- got it on my second try. Make sure the moment you can move after the walkway breaks that you move full speed in pursuit of your team. Hope it works out.

It's on the recruit level, I try to sprint but it's like I'm running in mud. When I played it on the demo, it was either the 2nd or 3rd time too and when I tried it on the veteran level it was on the 2nd try. Oh well I keep trying to make it, thanks for your input.

I went back to the demo and twice I had no problem getting to the jump site in time. Tried the game again 3 times and still the same result, it won't let me sprint full time in this section.

I wish I could be of more help, at this point I'm here for moral support, haha. Here's a youtube video of this level, the part that concerns you begins at 15:30. Might help to compare. You can't sprint the whole time but you should be able to keep up regardless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEfR0muUh-c

Thank you for your help and moral support Tiger, took the game back to FS and exchange it for a new one. It's didn't help so I switched from recruit to regular mode and made it on my 1st try. Go figure, I tried about 40 times in recruit and no joy.

Glad you got it, Happy Gaming.

It took me 4 tries to get that one I jumped a lot when I ran to try and keep up and don't stop, keep running and jump