Witcher 2

Anyone know if the pc game Witcher 2 is coming to the 360?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I believe so. Check this article out.

Probably will hear more at E3

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

Wow these forums are bad...wont even post the link

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-8200-The-Witcher-2-Could-be-Coming-to-Consoles-as-an--Entirely-New-Project-.html

[/quote]That article isn't very hope inspiring. I'd play it if it came to the 360, though.

*whoops nevermind**

Better than nothing(Can't bother quoting on these forums)

they said the same thing with the original witcher. don't get your hopes up of seeing it on consoles, and even less hope for it looking half as good as it does on pc.

I hope so. The game is FANTASTIC and I hope console gamers get to enjoy this marvel. It is refreshing to see a company so passionate about their jobs and their creations that it translates into the game exceptionally well.

I highly doubt that it will, but any thing can happen

If it means a possible return of the cancelled, Rise of the White Wolf project they where working on, I'd certainly be happy. As my PC's out of commission, I'm really missing the opportunity of getting onto the Witcher 2 and would love to see the series finally make it to consoles.

Hopefully it comes to consoles since no one should miss out. It's an absolutely brilliant game. This is what an RPG should be. I'm about to start a second playthrough to go through the story in a different way. Worth every cent.

Though graphics will have to take a dive to run on current gen consoles. Shame.