Witch one do u like better COD Black Ops or MW2 ?

All tho I play black ops more now cause it's the new cod i perfer MW2 ..............but my only problem is the tubers and the glichin ......If that wasn't envoled the it would most defintly be the best cod ever to me but what do u guy/girls think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

COD Black Ops

Black Ops.

MW2 takes all the work out of playing and other things.

By the way, the only good thing to come out of these new forums is that they finally added "Spell Check". Please use it.

"which"

mw2 is so much better, black ops is a hunk of crap its so bad. treyarch sucks at making games, they should stick to making spiderman games.

fewer boosters in black ops, no nukes, fewer people who play crappy music on their mics, slightly better community.  I'd say black ops is better in comparison.

They are all similar, but I usually spend more time on the newest one.

If black ops is getting a massage off a hot Swedish chick then MW2 is getting anally probed by Adolf Hitler.

That means BO is much better btw =D

[quote user="King Stump"]

fewer boosters in black ops, no nukes, fewer people who play crappy music on their mics, slightly better community.  I'd say black ops is better in comparison.

[/quote]

Better community? Na. The community goes down hill every single cod game. Black Ops is way better than mw2. I love not dying to some obese 12 year old using a modded controller. I couldn't stand that on mw2. I don't care about rank that much but for the first time ever, this cod actually moderates it's highscores and even if someone did cheat, there's weekly leaderboards and those are fun to look at, too. Theatre mode. Not one person modding to 14th-15th prestige. This game is levels above mw2. WaW was 20 times better than mw2. 

First, stillmaticd has the best gamertag in this thread.

Secondly, I prefer BO more but mw2 had great potential. Think about it. If there wasn't unlimited noob tubes, no ump, no double weapons (not even pistols), and no baby monitor; mw2 would have been game of the decade.

Lets just say Black op is more balanced than MW2.