Wish we had this guy calling cadence back in the day

Woulda run all day  - it's like the platoon is his backup band.  Someone tell me what that bad*** weapon is in the first shot????

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=nNCSxqcOOTQ]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks like a hand held mortar or something lol.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[/quote]

XM25

I wish they would have included that, it "could have" been the counter weapon to the shotgun frag rounds. It is an air burst grenade launcher.

Lol. The memories that brings back.

As for the weapon we had nothing that resembles back then what we have now. Grenade launcher is my guess.

Just saw the post above mine.

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

[/quote]

XM25

I wish they would have included that, it "could have" been the counter weapon to the shotgun frag rounds. It is an air burst grenade launcher.

[/quote] Wouldn't want to be on the other end of that thing....jesus.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

[/quote]

XM25

[/quote] Wouldn't want to be on the other end of that thing....jesus.

[/quote]

No, me neither. Also, a lot of people that played GRAW2 didn't want to be on the end of the previous version.

MGL

99.9% of lobby hosts banned that weapon back in the days of GRAW2. These are serious weapons, to me the frag rounds wouldn't compare to these two weapons.

I call cadence like that, whats the big deal?   XM25 Weapons System,The XM25 can fire its 25mm air-bursting shells up to 2,300 feet.  I CALL A NERF ON THAT, Too overpowered to kill  the terrorists. 

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

I call cadence like that, whats the big deal?   XM25 Weapons System,The XM25 can fire its 25mm air-bursting shells up to 2,300 feet.  I CALL A NERF ON THAT, Too overpowered to kill  the terrorists. 

[/quote]Have you ever called a cadence in your life?. Probably not.

It sounded like a bunch of native americans attending a baptist church with that guy who sings "War (what is it good for?)"

Not cool, Pooh. Not cool..