Wish I was that Lucky!!!!

A friend of mine was playing last night, and we were communicating through private chat, and he decides to go try to fight the gargoyles. Well he loses but not before he gets the Gargoyle Axe, the lucky part about that is, it only took him 1 hit to cut the tail. Then after he respawned he went to the tower that housed the black knight, the same one that is about the Hellkite Drake, for some odd reason he could see the drake, he pulls out his bow and one shot hit the drake it falls and next thing you know, he gets 10,000 souls for killing it.....talk about luck

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The dragon always get knocked off from that spot

I can't seem to kill that Black Knight on the tall tower... I'm a level 24 Knight, and I had an easy time beating the gargoyles, and also the headless one-armed one-legged monster (?). It's funny because I can't seem to block his DAMN attacks! It goes through like butter. -_-

I just had this happen to me, i wandered up there and killed the Black Knight, eventually. Had a look around and realised i could see the dragon, thought i would fire a few arrows off and see how much damage it took, fired one, the dragon dropped through the bridge. About 3-4 mins later i heard it scream and i got 10K in souls!

try to draw him down the stairs so you can fight ina more open spot, and try to backstab him, Backstabs are their weakness

MassLegion808, I'll try. My Knight is mighty slow though, haha.

If you have a good shield take your armor off, so you can be faster, and spin around him with your shield up till you get slow to his back, there is your opening

Yo, this is how I beat that knight, its MAD CHEAP to do, but it allowed me to kill him withut taking any damage because he couldn't reach me.

At the bottom of the tower the knight is at, is a gate, a locked gate, and some stairs that goes up to where the metal boar is at. right infront of the gate, next to the stairs is a cliff. and you see how high that cliff is when your at the end closest to the gate???

See I taunted the knight to come down the stairs and I stood on that cliff at the very end, as close as I could get to that gate. He was directly under me trying to hit me, but he cant, so I just rained soul arrows on him until he died. Or if you have poison knives(you get those from the zombie lady from the back of the sewer passage that connects firelink shrine and the undead burg), throw those at him and try to poison him and just wait till he croaks.

Call it cheating if you want, I call it strategically using your surroundings. HA HA!!

Man i've used my surroundings soo many times in this game. Things like luring a enemy into a narrow hallway so it's weapon would hit the wall everytime it wanted to attack, leaving them wipe open for my attacks.

Not cheating at all dude - good tactics.

run up the stars, back stab. run back down the stairs... he'll chase you but he'll give up and walk back to the top of the tower... back stab again... dead.

[quote user="unscarred76"].....for some odd reason he could see the drake, he pulls out his bow and one shot hit the drake it falls and next thing you know, he gets 10,000 souls for killing it.....talk about luck

[/quote]
My friend killed the Drake with one arrow to the back of the head as well.  But when I go on top of the tower, I can't see the Drake.