Wish Capture the Flag comes to the older BF3 maps.

I would love to see Capture the Flag on all maps... it would be epic.

For example Op. Metro with CTF.  Soldier battles in the tunnels... trying to get the flag back.

What do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

only if you get motorbikes on the map as well.

Operation Metro would be almost identical.

Does it hurt people that much to stray away from metro every now and again?

CoD fishbowl maps are popular with the new "BF 1337". Been having hot and heavy matches on BFBC2, you should join a game.

EA: "That's a great idea but it will cost ya."  :-D

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Back to Karkand CTF would be fun, but thats mostly because I just love BF2 maps.

[quote user="Ghost Spec Op"]

I would love to see Capture the Flag on all maps... it would be epic.

For example Op. Metro with CTF.  Soldier battles in the tunnels... trying to get the flag back.

What do you guys think?

[/quote]

I believe they never finished on BC2 to have every map with all game modes.  Few maps got left out for all modes.  Doubt we get all modes for BF3 besides I can imagine the size of the patch yikes.  But would be nice.  Was even hoping for day 2 maps of extra flags added for conquest on some maps.  Still curious of the old rumors of another map pack after end game.  Hope its BF2MC maps.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

Still curious of the old rumors of another map pack after end game.  Hope its BF2MC maps.

[/quote]

What about the community map winner? They have a comp to design a BF map and then don't release it?

I'm thinking if there's gonna be one, that may be it. Surely they didn't do it just to give the winner a nice letter.