Wireless Display app for Preview Program connectivity question

When i launch the "Wireless Display" app from the Preview Program, i am unable to connect to my laptop to my Xbox One console.  A network connection from my Xbox One appears as an available network connection, but when i try to connect, it asks for a password (for the console, not my router).  I contacted xbox support and asked them, but they were unfamiliar with the subject and suggest i come here.  Has anybody else run into this issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 488 Applies to:

I have this problem too? When i try to conect on wireless display preview it ask me for a password but i dont find this please help us!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have this problem too!! I get asked for the password, I have tried my pc password, my Xbox password and still can't connect as its the wrong password????

I also have an iPhone 6 and have downloaded the app just mode as not sure what app I'm supposed to down load that has the required miracast, is this correct? What's everyone else using please?

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys!

Since this is a preview program related issue, and this feature is not released publicly yet, please go ahead and post this over in our Xbox One Preview Forums! That way the proper folks can assist! :)

Sorry this didn't help.