Wins Counting As Losses?

My friends and I play a lot of SnD and Demolition and we noticed for every win we get, we also get a loss. Has anyone else noticed this? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

did the host dashboard in any of those games?

Since the update every game of CTF counts as a loss regardless of real outcome.  It has been fun watching my W/L ratio plummet below 10...

Modern Warfare has always made CTF a second rate game with low XP, which is unfortunate it's a great game type for teamwork.

^^yeah i agree but the worst xp rate has HQ now, it was always my favorite until Mw2+3, at least treyarch knows how to get the job done. =)  

[quote user="WhitworthAce"]

Since the update every game of CTF counts as a loss regardless of real outcome.  It has been fun watching my W/L ratio plummet below 10...

Modern Warfare has always made CTF a second rate game with low XP, which is unfortunate it's a great game type for teamwork.

[/quote]

Games like CTF and Sabotage (I would even add Team Defender) are more competitive oriented gametypes. They're not exactly ideal to be played with a bunch of randoms, killstreaks, and explosives. As such, they don't get much popularity in matchmaking so the developers don't devote as much time to them.

I havent tried MW3 CTF, but BOs CTF played well I thought.

Black Ops and World at War CTF plays better because developers give a hoot.  The kill sign over the flag takes away a great element of strategy for example.

They need to up the XP for the game and fix the losses.  

sometimes i swear people who killed me weren't even visible (loaded on my screen)

Ppl are getting loss of XP and games losses for boosting in the past and IW is finally catching up to the ppl that abuse the system so if ur getting wins counting as losses also means you have boosted in the past..enjoy the -XP and losses and wow I just played a match and my wins are counting hummmmm.....

Stalker that is untrue as I get wins anytime I play another game type and no one I've talked to across clans is getting wins.  I don't boost just win.

Stalker what total BS that comment was. all other game modes are counting as wins, ive seen mw w/l drop from 3.70 to .3.30 in the space of a week or 2, which is odd because i am only losing on average about 8-10 games per every 100 with my clan playing soley CTF. something is messed up here.