Winners and Losers

Winners adapt to the changes in the game and find ways to use new and/or changed features to their advantage.

Losers are unable to adapt and simply place the blame for their poor performance on the new and/or changed features.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Truth

not much you can do when you're a few seconds behind everyone else unless you can see into the future or shoot around corners like your opponent can when you look at the killcam lol

Losers also blame "OP" weapons.  While it is true some are, not all are.

+1

All I ask is fix the spawning. Good or not spawning behind someone or into the middle of opposing players shouldn't be happening that's bad coding.

[quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

All I ask is fix the spawning. Good or not spawning behind someone or into the middle of opposing players shouldn't be happening that's bad coding.

[/quote]

Apparently 402 has stated they are aware of the spawn issues and are addressing it. We'll see how well that goes.

yes the spawning is disgraceful on some maps and im not on about the smallest maps..i spawned last night in between 2 players..so so bad last night

i swear on one occasion, one enemy player appeared right in front of me.  I was trying to to hit a weapon perk so I shot him in the back.  Otherwise i would have back stabbed him for 3000 XP.

i spawned and he was so close i ran into the back of him

Its good that they are working o it the whole spawn issue really is something that would make me stop playing in the end.