Windows Phone 7 Purchase History and the removal of Games

Hello, 

I'm curious and quite a bit angry at the moment about the WP7 marketplace and purchase history. On my 360 if a game is delisted or removed for whatever reason I can still see it in my download history.  I can then redownload the game and all is happy, like I "purchased" the digital rights to continue using the game. I'm guessing on the Wp7 that idea is completely thrown out the window and games on that "platform" are more of a rental because if you delete a game and it has been delisted, SURPRISE, you can no longer get it.  

My question is WHY?  I ask as today I downloaded the newest WP7 game PES 2012.  I didn't have room so I removed PES 2011 (even though I'm not finished with it) because I figured I could reinstall it after I complete a different title. Surprise surprise the game is gone and there is NO way to get it again and I'm pissed.  I buy a lot of XBLA/WP7/XBOX360 content and I basically have taken the 5 bucks that was spent for PES 2011and had it taken from me with no recourse. 

I would like to be able to redownload this title. Konami is still in business so the delisting is fairly odd. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It seems PES 2011 has been removed from the Marketplace. I have searched high and low and cannot find the reason behind it. Konami do not seem to have giving out a statement onto why.

Note: You can redownload Windows Phone Games for free of charge if you have already purchased them after deletion. However the above is the reason why you cannot download it again. It no longer exists in the Marketplace.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Which was my point. A delisted XBLA game will still show in your purchase history on zune, this one and others do not. Why is it one way on one "system" and another on a "different" system. PES 2011 was barely a year old and yet, its gone because I dont have enough room on the phone to have all the games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.