Windows Live login problems (Batman Arkham Asylum)

Hello there,

when I start Batman Arkham Asylum my PC connects automatically to WINDOWS Live (the Win Live console appears at the top of the screen showing that I´m succesfully logged into Windows Live). When I press the start button ingame another window pops up saying that I have to choose which account I would like to login with. Now I choose my account, the login process starts and after a few seconds I get the ingame message that I´m NOT logged in and therefor the game will not be able to save and no online contents will be available. The console at the top of the screen is still showing that I´m succesfully logged in.

What may I do to fix this problem so my ingame progress will be saved...

Thanks for your support in advance!!

Jannek

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

When you start the game press the HOME key and login from there. That should hopefully solve the problem.

You would also likely get more help by posting in the GFWL troubleshooting section http://forums.xbox.com/gfw/technical_support/default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your answer. But that has been the problem: I was already logged in and the game said that I have to log in..?! But now I´ve found out what the problem was. I´ve tried to start the game via my wireless XBox controller which was defined as my second controller. First I´ve found out that no problems occur if I start the game via keyboard, second try was to start the game via my first controller... and both solutions worked fine. So, I just defined my wireless controller as my first device (by unplugging the other controller) and restarted the PC. Now my wireless controller is defined as first device and everything works fine. Strange but this works.

Again: thanks for your fast reply and the hint for the correct forum (I will keep this in mind for my next issue)

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear you've got the problem solved. I play the game with the keyboard and mouse, makes it a completely different challenge, so you've passed on some knowledge to me about the controller issue.

Sorry this didn't help.