Windows 10 retail Xbox app not launching

I have upgraded my OS to the win10 via the upgrade option. Now I was able to stream from my xbox1 for a couple of hours on launch day. Now when I try to click the xbox tile in the start menu in win10 not happens at all doesnt execute.. Other tiles open with out an issue. Has anyone else experienced this issue

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Same issue here , on my Admin account for W10 it won't open at all just like your problem , if I sign in as another user in windows 10 it works . How is this fixed please Microsoft ?        ?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The app will open for me but is totally unresponsive, can't click or scroll. Worked fine before I updated it for the connect option. Considering Win10 just launched and 14 million people downloaded it in 3 days, there's going to be bug's and server stress, its really nothing out of the ordinary.

Sorry this didn't help.

Whenever I open it, it closes within a second, and so I can't do anything with the Xbox app, and this problem started a couple weeks ago. I'm on a two month old computer that was on Windows 10 when I received it, so it shouldn't be due to any error in updating the OS.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Ethro, Can you try reproducing this issue, by using the latest Xbox App (Beta) version? You can DL the beta version located here: forums.xbox.com/.../2018457.aspx>.  If the issue continues, please help us out by using the "Report a problem" within the beta app located under happy icon on the left NAV bar.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best

Sorry this didn't help.