will yuh guys still play mw2 wen mw3 comes out

i no i will i believe it is going to be the same thing with new perks guns and maps

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yYou hit the nail on the head. MW3 is nothing more than a 60 dollar expansion pack

No.  I don't play it anymore now and the game isn't out yet.  Can't see myself going back to it, especially since its full of hackers.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

yYou hit the nail on the head. MW3 is nothing more than a 60 dollar expansion pack

[/quote]

using the same argument, fallout new vegas is just an expansion of fallout 3

to be honest, im getting sick of call of duty. Black Ops was the last one im going to buy, im just going to rent MW3. Its just the same thing over and over again. same perks different names, maybe some new ones thrown in, different maps and all the same weapons with the exception of like 1 or 2. It plays the EXACT SAME WAY as all the others. Im ssoooo tired of this genere! BATTLEFIELD 3 BABY!!!!!!!!

[quote user="xS1LENTSCOPEx"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

using the same argument, fallout new vegas is just an expansion of fallout 3

[/quote]LOL....I wont be playing it when mw3 comes out...

Wait just a minute. You mean to tell me people still play MW2. Quick lets start the interventions of those poor soles. No, one should have to suffer through those disaster of games.

Probably not the singleplayer looks very boring.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

It depend if they can cheat as well in MW3.

I gave up on MW2 when Crysis 2 came out. Its the exact same death match except you can become invisible, kick cars and super jump. Maybe for MW3 they should think about adding super powers.... might consider it if they did.

people still play mw2?