Will you be keeping the 360 when the 'nextbox' comes out?

I will be keeping my 360, I was watching a video on YouTube about a ms employee saying they will support 360 as long as users are active and they make money. So, how Long will you keep your 360? Will you still play XBL? Thanks for the feedback. -Lowly

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still own my Amiga 2600, so yes I will be keeping my 360.

As will I, I might even give it to my kids when I don't play it anymore.

I expect another 2-3 years use out of my 360,i don`t care when the new one is released.

depends, when the ps2 came out from ps1 there was a deal at gamestop, it was like trade in your ps1, controller, and some games for the ps2. if there is anything like that I might do it, but chances are there will not be. I don't mind keeping my 360. it also depends on how awesome the next box is or isnt. if it is good and MS changes from being casaul to gamer, I might trade in my 360 for the new one, if not, i'l keep the 360 use it to party chat with friends until my live runs out then get the next PS or just get a PC.

No. Once I make sure my content is transferred from the 360 to the NextBox, the 360 will be gone. There will be zero point to keep it.

Will I still play XBL? Yes? Why wouldn't I? Xbox Live will still be there on the NextBox.

What I meant by that I meant 360 XBL, but since you are getting rid of yours, no point In that.

Yes

Depends on if I can get a trade in special for the 360. If not I'll keep it as long as MS supports it

Yeah. I'd rather not take 50 bucks for something I paid 250 for.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Yeah. I'd rather not take 50 bucks for something I paid 250 for.

[/quote]Mine was $400+ tax just over a year ago summer of 2011 Staples!! Slim with Max HD!! Never going to sell it, not even for $200, I still have my first ebony console just fixed it last fall, turned out to be a tiny metal on metal on the USB slot, don't have a HD for it though, those aren't cheap, 60 gigs still asking $100-$150 lol an I gave the original 250 gig it had away..