Will you be buying RE Code V this week?

Just seeing how many users here in the forums will be buying this upcoming game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Off-topic: I still want to know how you have it. I can see it on your recently played list. I asked you in another thread and if you answered me then, well forgive me for asking again; I wasn't able to find the thread I asked in. Just a little curious on my end.

On-topic: I would love to but after seeing the "HD" they did in RE4, I think I'll hold for a bit.

Nope.  I've got one more game to get this year and that's it.  But I wouldn't get it anyway.  Not a fan.

Nope. I've still got my original Dreamcast copy. No need to double dip. I've only got (maybe) three console games left for the year... Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection, Forza Motorsport 4 and (maybe) Skyrim. But my main gaming purchase will be The Old Republic.

Not on this console I wont be since PSN plus subscribers get the game for half price.

Im still working on RE4 again right now, but yea most likely I will be getting it soon :)

I'll be getting it on Friday. I own the Dreamcast version, but I'd like to own it on the console I play the most.

I prefer games on the console they were originally developed for (along with the original controller). That said, if I were to pick this game up for the console I play the most, that would be the PS3 at this point.

code v was the worst game of the entire series.

i would like to know how the op has it already too.

I most certainly will be getting this never finished it on ps2 just finished resi 4 HD so looking forward to this.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

code v was the worst game of the entire series.

i would like to know how the op has it already too.

[/quote]Worst game? That's a joke right? Also he get's games early because he's a reviewer.