Will Werewolves be in Skyrim?

I think Vampires are cool and all but I think being a werewolf is even better! I like living the life of a werewolf human by day and wolf by night and hearing townsfolk talk of a "Beast" killing people at night.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not confirmed but rummored to be in future DLC. We'll see.

It's one of the things they don't want to talk about. When we finally got them to talk about Vampires, we found out those were in, so it could go either way. The DLC thing is just a bunch of fan speculation, though I'm sure if Werewolves aren't in, they'll show up in an expansion.

Agreed. Its more than likely either in the game, but unconfirmed, or future DLC.

Also isn't Skyrim the area in the Elder Scrolls universe where the werewolf disease exists the most?

Sort of. Each province in Tamriel has Werewolves, and usually it's own type of Lycanthropy disease (Skyrim has Werebears, Black Marsh has Werecrocodiles, Cyrodiil has Werelions, Valenwood has Werevultures (god that's terrifying), High Rock and Hammerfell have Wereboars (you could be one in Daggerfall), and then there's the mythical Wereshark which is rumored to roam the seas of Nirn). Skyrim is stereotyped as having more because a lot of backstory stuff for Lycanthropy is usually set in Skyrim.

Werebears?

That's fantastic :D

Werevulture........ Make it happen.

maybe soon the developers put a werewofl dlc that  would be great. the thing is it the werewolf can transform at will or wait till fullmoon...

it'd probably be at night regardless of moon cycle, and possibly only work outside. i wonder what the human side of the equation will be, if you get any bonuses like the lowest form of vampire or maybe you get weaker and less resistant to diseases or poison.

werebears