Will we get more free maps?

I hope so, they did it with terminal and it was outside the season of content. I hope they bring back more favorite maps from cod4 and mw2. Maps like Crash, quarry, rust, overgrown, fuel, etc. What do you think?.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Maybe one more on this one. I mean black ops II comes out soon. I don't even think the last set of maps will be in rotation. Before the new game is out. I would love to see a online only version of this with all the maps from the call of duty series, And instead of downloadable maps. Give me downladable guns, and perks and other weapons. No campaign. Just a straight up online only game.

I would love to see older maps be brought back. Not crash it has been brought back already. I would like to see Afghan, and a smaller map like Rust or Shipment.

I don't think so.

[quote user="xR1xReaPeRx"]

Maybe one more on this one. I mean black ops II comes out soon. I don't even think the last set of maps will be in rotation. Before the new game is out. I would love to see a online only version of this with all the maps from the call of duty series, And instead of downloadable maps. Give me downladable guns, and perks and other weapons. No campaign. Just a straight up online only game.

[/quote]The content season for Elite in September, therefore the last Content drop will come in october, thats only one month to play them if you dont have elite.  PS3 on the other hand... they won't get their last drop until november... so they more/less might not get it before Black Ops 2 release.

There will be NO more free maps for MW3

[quote user="STALKER2k"]

[/quote]How do you know?  They haven't confirmed or denied any more free maps.

[quote user="Trollin Thunder"]

[quote user="STALKER2k"]

[/quote]How do you know?  They haven't confirmed or denied any more free maps.

[/quote]Cause if ppl would follow 

Executive Producer infinityward  twitter page he stated when terninal was released that is going to be the only free map for MW3 that there is no future plans only the coming elite content ...

sorry  terminal sticky keys due to eating BBQ Ribs lol =)