Will unused MW3 prestige tokens carry over?

Will they stay or will they go now?  This question has been in my head a while.  Anybody heard any news? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I highly doubt they will carry over from MW3 considering that Teyarch developed Black Ops, not IW.

It's possible seeing how I'm told that the Treyarch Black Ops Prestige levels gave you more tokens. I think the same concept will carry over back to Treyarch when IW did this last one.

Doesn't really matter who developed what as you get a prestige token for prestiges earned in Treyarchs games.

We don't even know if MP is going to have Prestige tokens.

[quote user="NUMB3RS"]

We don't even know if MP is going to have Prestige tokens.

[/quote]

That is the point of the thread. To discuss if it will or won't.

Personally I think it doesnt really need to make a return. 

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

It's definitely possible that they could carry over, however I doubt they will seeing as it's Black Ops 2, and the prestige tokens are in Modern Warfare 3. All depends on the system they end up using in Black Ops 2 though. Maybe they won't even use the prestige tokens.

supposedly it's a completely new system...but weve all heard that before.

Im sure it will as the tokens are part of the elite program not the game its self

My guess:   One free token per previous title you prestiged in (just like Modern Warefail 3 did).  I don't see unused Modern Warefail 3 tokens being usable in BO2.  If they are, I'll use one Modern Warefail 3 token to reset my rank and have all those prestige tokens to use on BO2.  

Just my $0.02...  Keep the change...

Who cares right??? Shoot and be happy!!! Anyway you already know that there will be some joint double xp program with some major sugared down soft drink company to get all the try try try try try TRY TRY TRY!!! HARDS online for hours and hours on end!