Will they make any more Sparton Ops?:)

They released episodes 7-10 sooo quickly. There was a bit of a waiting period between episodes 6 and 7 probably because of the new year period. I <3 Sparton Ops.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe.  343 may possibly be working on another season of Spartan Ops.  Of course we have no confirmation yet.  I wouldn't count on it coming out any time soon.

'Spartan' has an 'a' at the end, not an 'o'.

Not in the original Greek.

I disbelieve : )

FYI: Sparta was the name of their capital. Their nation was called Lacedeamon, the region they controlled Laconia and they were called Lacedeamonia in Greek.  

Why would they call it "Season 1"  if there wasn't going to be a "Season 2+".  Methinks they will make more..

My guess would be if there is another season, they will release it in the fall, to somewhat try to compete with new games coming out and whatnot. Hopefully they branch it out some though and make it a bit more interesting (gameplay wise).

I looked forward to Spartan Ops every Monday.  I truly enjoy them.   The rumor was 3 full seasons, 30 episodes, 150 chapters.  So if the rumor is correct we are only 1/3 of the way through these.  :)

[quote user="maniacmaXXine"]FYI: Sparta was the name of their capital.[/quote]I am definitely looking forward to more "Sparta Ops." Made the Mondays better.

I have enjoyed Spartan Ops a lot, especially since they raised the difficulty to legendary, but I never understood it from a business perspective. Doesn't it cost a lot of money to keep producing episodes with no additional revenue sources? Maybe somebody's boss found out they were giving away free stuff.